Underground Utility Locating
When it comes to our customers, High Tech Engineering understands the importance of 100% accurate underground utility locating. Our customers depend on us to preserve their underground facilities when conducting Miami, FL, projects. As such, our qualified personnel are rigorously screened and trained before being hired for underground utility locating, and all of our equipment carefully tested and selected. Our high-quality reputation is based on industry experience, accuracy, and reliability.
Buried utilities are critical to underground facility owners. These buried infrastructures like gas, phone, cable, electric, water, and sewer underground utilities are vital and essential. At times, pinpointing the locations of these utilities can be an extremely challenging task, requiring the use of various techniques applied by seasoned professionals. This is where High Tech Engineering underground utility locating quality assurance and quality control excels over the competition.
Our field locators are motivated and professional, ensuring quality in performance above all else. We have the local industry’s lowest rate for missed locates – an essential factor for our clients and customers. Work instruction supports every step taken during our process, and we always follow up to guarantee that client expectations are met. Our processes are always evolving and improving as technologies change, meaning you are ensured top-quality underground utility locating fieldwork.
What does High Tech Engineering offer? Expect all of the following from our experts:
• Professional Services – Quality, cost-effective service that’s always reliable.
• Computerized Locating Systems – For fast, efficient, work done with the help of cutting-edge technology.
• High-Tech Equipment – The best new systems and technologies are at our disposal.
• Broad Services – Our underground utility location services are second to none, making High Tech Engineering your one-stop-shop for all locating needs.
• Professionalism – Our fleet is uniform and consistent, and all our field technicians wear professional uniforms and carry ID. This simplifies the operation, ensures accountability, and directs resources to the main core of your business or project.
To learn more about High Tech Engineering underground utility locating services in the Miami, FL, area, call our representatives today!